Tuesday, 1 December 2015
Hello, and welcome to my blog
I have a keen interest in new age and wiccan products, so i decided to put a shop online.
I sell a great line of products from oils incense clothing and alchemy gothic jewellery. I also sell a whole list of many items where i intend to put the link at the bottom of my page so you can have a look around.
I am typically a witch and have been so for many years, i love the great outdoors and natural lifestyle.
I have an affinity with the animal kingdom also. Therefore i thought it appropriate to sell these products.
I have tried to select good quality products, there is something for everyone within the shop, i hope you like what you see.
I also have a very enquiring mind, learning so much over the years, being initiated in the ways years ago, from there i have grown. Learning so much i hunger for more information, the ever enquiring mind, besides, i also know that many people out there are taking to the alternative lifestyle, more people have decided to get a better awareness of their own spirituality for their own personal reasons, and this is part of the reason i created the shop. We do not seem to have enough shops in the uk such as this, whether it be a shop you can walk into or an online shop where you can safely buy your products from reputable names.
I decided to start an amazon shop with these products as there is such an abundance of these items on sale.
I hope you enjoy it
http://www.mystikmoon.co.uk/new-age-store-uk/
Just copy and paste into your browser
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

like this
ReplyDelete